Meeting of SILF members has been fixed for Monday 13th May at 5 p.m at Hotel Hyatt Regency, The Living Room (The Drawing Room), New Delhi.
In the overall rankings in the category, HSA was ranked on top of the table as the "stand out" firm.
It is an important meeting in which the following AGENDA will be discussed :-
1. Minutes of the last meeting to be confirmed.
2. SILF building project – financial requirement and status of the project
3. Election of the Office Bearers
4. Show Cause Notice by Delhi Bar Council issued to Chartered Accountancy firms
5. Celebrations in connection with 20 years of SILF
6. Any other item with the permission of the Chair
Please make it convenience to attend this meeting which is being convened at a short notice. I look forward to your presence.